Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Another Bathroom blog

Ok, I know that I have been in here before but still, this needs to be said. "PEOPLE, WASH YOUR FREAKING HANDS." I cannot count the number of guys that go in, do the quick business and right back out again, no pause, no thought, no cares. Disgusting. In fact, it is nearly criminal to me. They are grabbing the door handle that I have to use to leave that porcelain rest stop! I or you could be sharing in whatever other dirty places this man's hands have been. It does not make me happy at all to know that I may have, or have to, shake hands with this person as well. I have an answer.

First off, let me say that it is NOT the construction guy, the electrician, or the janitor that is doing this most times. I am noticing the suits, the men who are so busy and self-important that their "me" is more important than personal hygiene and infinitely more important than whatever disease or plain revulsion that they are inflicting on me. This must stop, I submit that we need dart guns attached to the stalls that shoot darts. The darts will have little signs on them that say 'IICK!!' and you cannot remove it for at least 4 hours because the glue lasts that long. We can tell easily who is guilty of this stuff by the little dart on their back OR by he fact that a guy in nice slacks, shirt, shoes and so forth is suddenly NOT wearing that jacket. It's my answer, maybe not the best one but I like it.

4 comments:

Mrs. Troy said...

LOL - Brilliant!!!

Robin said...

agreed!

Anonymous said...

lol.. but I agree with you! just wash your hands! twice if possible :)

Anonymous said...

=)) cool