Monday, January 02, 2012

Phase 3



Phase 3 was for the DVD shelves. It was exactly the same dimensions as the other shelves with one exception. On the first shelves the middle point of the T adapter was pushed about 6 inches, to allow the large books a good seating. On the DVD shelves I connecte the T directly to the top of the X Male adapter that fit into the plate. This brought the shelf about 3 inches out. I did leave the top left corner of the shelf open, just in case I wanted to add more stuff later, but for now it is complete. Here are the pictures of Phase 3. My last post will have finished pictures and a parts list and rough diagram.

1 comment:

NancyJ said...

...but I wanted to see it with books and CDs and "stuff" on the shelves. Please post another picture when it's ALL done. Or...I could just come over...